ATTENTION: fake certificate
We were informed about a fake MEDCERT certificate. Please note that this certificate was neither issued by MEDCERT nor is valid or can be used in any way.
For the fake certificate please click here.
- EU: European Commission guidance on medical device vigilance requirements
- MEDCERT successfully re-designated according to MDD and AIMDD
- ATTENTION: fake certificate
- EU: European Commission names UDI Issuing Agencies
- EU: guidance on use of symbols for the MDR
- USA: MEDCERT at the RAPS Regulatory Convergence in Philadelphia
- MEDCERT: important information on your MDD and AIMDD certificates