MEDCERT celebrates its 25th anniversary!
Today is MEDCERT a successful certification company with branches on three continents and one of the largest in the medical devices industry in Europe.
“As we started in 1994, we had a vision to develop MEDCERT through specification to a well-known brand. We would never have dreamed that this will lead to a 25 years old success story”, says the Co-founder and Managing Director, Klaus-Dieter Ziel.
In fact, since the beginning the industry has gone through many ups and some downs and MEDCERT must have always meet the changing requirements of the market.
During these challenging times, the company has managed to stay right on track and kept succeeding within the international medical device market with its know-how and commitment.
This had to be celebrated: on February 1, 2019 the international MEDCERT team had a big party! Below few impressions from the evening:
- EU: Italian Medtech Nomenclature over GMDN for EUDAMED
- ATTENTION: fake certificate
- India: electronic instructions for use
- Switzerland: Fees for Class I Medical Devices
- China: CMEF trade fair in Shanghai
- EU: New documents on medical devices from the EU Commission
- China: New regulation on Inspections
- MEDCERT celebrates its 25th anniversary!