EU/USA: MEDCERT – certifiable support in a changing market
Recent changes in the certification of medical devices in the EU have had a significant impact on manufacturers and their critical suppliers, while the number of notified bodies decreases. Tina Lochner, the President of the MEDCERT-USA, LLC and Klaus-Dieter Ziel, Managing Director of MEDCERT GmbH, explain how to navigate these challenges.
The full article published in the Medical Device Developments can be viewed hier: Certifiable support in a changing market.
For any questions in respect to the CE marking of medical devices in the USA, please contact Ms Tina Lochner under:
250 Webster St., Unit 1
Boston, MA 02128
Mobile: +1 202 674 7239
- CMEF spring fair in Shanghai, China
- MEDCERT: Successful surveillance audit by the ZLG!
- EU/USA: MEDCERT – certifiable support in a changing market
- International: New ISO 13485
- EU: Notified Bodies resources problems
- Malaysia: Code on Advertisement for Medical Devices
- USA: PMAs obligatory for Metal-On-Metal Hips